Why Did You Come to My House Eng Sub [Episode 1-20 Complete]

Why Did You Come to My House Eng Sub [Episode 1-20 Complete]

Synopsis

In the beginning, this drama will be light heart comedy drama. An inspired young man who wants to make in this cruel & cold world that he strive his every effort to achieve his goals. When finances hit him hard with chaotic circumstances, he was force to enter & answer an advertisement for a rich family who wanted a son in law that open a bid in a race for chasing the daughter “If this matter ever happened on me?

For the sake of money, this young man goes to answer the advertisement then comes a woman who had suffer the hurts of the world can have, secluded herself to the outside world. This is their relationship. A character that can laugh & cry over money, will eventually provided the comedy, bit slowly with his naïve & pure love, he slowly begins to melt & move her heart. Genuine happiness in not guarantee of sacrifice, but out it is the persistence & honesty in love that sustains it. There are times that responsibility & service to the love is all that matter. The time to be rigid is the likes of love. Lying to one self in our live “Are we really bliss & happy?” In regards to happiness, to family, to blood relation, it will be brought out in all aspect in this drama. Like a touch that light the camp fire it will warm to the person beside you

Soft subs are ripped from DVD & timed by Bjbohbj.

We have two volunteers to edit the subs.  Do look forward to the re-release of these in the next several weeks.  Thanks Petra & Mikki!

* Download videos at aja-aja.com

If you have any questions or comments about the subs, please leave a reply to this entry & Bjbohbj will assist you.

, , ,

46 Responses to Why Did You Come to My House Eng Sub [Episode 1-20 Complete]

1. bjbohbj May 10, 2010 at 10:12 pm #

Don’t worry about the speed. At least you are willing to do it. Keep up the good work.

2. Kitty May 12, 2010 at 6:36 pm #

Dear Lin, don’t worry, we really appreciate your hard work. :yellowrose:

We can wait patiently.

Thank you!
    :wave:

3. Lizzy June 23, 2010 at 10:16 pm #

Hi, I don’t know Korean, but if you have the subs in Chinese for me to look at, I can help edit the Eng subs.

4. bjbohbj June 24, 2010 at 1:39 am #

The original file has chinese subs but I do not know how to rip chinese subs. That’s the problem.

5. Lizzy June 24, 2010 at 10:46 pm #

What is the Chinese title of this series? I’m sure I can find it online somewhere.

6. Lizzy June 24, 2010 at 11:09 pm #

Ok, I found it. Are you ok with me using Chinese subs to edit the Eng subs?

7. bjbohbj June 24, 2010 at 11:20 pm #

No problem. Go ahead; it’s nice to have more help. When you are finished, just send the file to dramatomy. Just go to “Contact”.

8. Lizzy June 24, 2010 at 11:31 pm #

I started with 5, do you need 4 too?

9. bjbohbj June 25, 2010 at 1:32 am #

It’s only been edited until 3.. the rest has not been done yet.

10. Lizzy June 25, 2010 at 12:47 pm #

The Chinese subs I found online don’t match the English ones in meaning or number of lines so I don’t know how I would fix this. Sorry! If you find a way to upload the Chinese subs from your DVD (assuming it’s better), let me know and I can try again.

11. aimee September 21, 2010 at 1:05 am #

i have downloaded the sub for 1st ep….its not sync well for mine…but i use gom player and make the subtitles sync for -15.0 seconds….and it works welll :wave:

12. tossitake May 26, 2011 at 10:47 pm #

these subtitles are really bad!! just the first ones are ok. the rest look machinetranslated. cant find good subs anywhere :bomb:

13. mahvish June 3, 2011 at 2:17 pm #

GEEZ! thanx do much! you guys saved me. the drama started out good for me but the subs were real bad, not one dialoge made sense.so am definitely looking fwd to he re-releases :)
    thank you! :mrgreen:

14. Sabine June 24, 2011 at 6:44 am #

Hi, I really hope you wil continue subbing this drama. I just bought the malaysian production (PMP-entertainment) of this drama, and the subtitles have a lot of grammar errors. I was so disapointed, sigh! So, please. Help us out who are patiently waiting to enjoy this drama. :D
    THANK YOU!!!

15. bjbohbj June 26, 2011 at 8:43 pm #

Dear Sabine,
    This project is community effort. Everybody is free to improve on the subs and then republish their work here.

Thank you.

16. download lagu seo in guk-broken June 6, 2013 at 11:55 am #

Hiya! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you’ve gotten
    right here on this post. I can be coming back to your blog for extra soon.