Bad Love (Cruel Love): Episode 1-3

Forex Zigzagger Neo Geo

As It Is Correct To Work About Forex

Super Strategy Of Forex The Most Profitable

leo online trading voucher checks

Best Products To Sell Online To Make Money

Forex Scams List Wells Fargo

Binary Option Methods Not To Get Pregnant System 09

Online Aktienhandel Schweiz

اليمن بورصة الاسعار لايف

Stock Market Index Of Dominican Republic

Gold Stock Exchange Iraq

Scuola Enforex Marbella

countries that allow free trade under nafta

I would think that for our main couple, it is a time to let go of the past and embraced a new love. In Yong Gi, In Jung will find a man who will never leave her and with Yong Gi, being with In Jung means his nightmares have stopped. What is in store for our couple will not be an easy journey because Yong Gi is related to Soo Hwan and she is extremely fearful of his mad wife. I can hope they managed to stay strong to endure what may come. It is not going to be easy.

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

, , , ,

12 Responses to Bad Love (Cruel Love): Episode 1-3

1. yms18 January 17, 2008 at 8:34 pm #

i actully saw this drama clip just little bit mysoju i didn’t like it at all

2. yms18 January 17, 2008 at 8:52 pm #

its bit comfussing for me

3. Jackie January 17, 2008 at 9:06 pm #

I guess it is quite fast paced in the begining to put down all events to lead up to where our couple is at now but I just loved the petty arguments they were having. It is just that their first love is so serious and heartbreaking that when they get the second chance they had so many comical scenes together. I enjoyed that.

Maybe it is slightly more adult, that is why this ajumma is enjoying it. He! He!. Kwon Sang Woo has quite a good body and I should enjoy the view since I am sure he has put a lot of work into it.

Then there is Lee Soo Hwan who I am sure loved In Jung but sacrified her for his ambition (he is the young Mr Kim. He! He!) and when he did not get it which is his father-in-law’s company, he wants In Jung back.

Later you will see how he schemed to get the company and In Jung back from Yong Gi who inherited his father’s company and holding In Jung’s heart too.

I guess I am watching it for Kwon Sang Woo. You know he is very good in making all his eyes all teary in an instant. I like watching that.

4. Moriz February 19, 2008 at 4:26 pm #

I am from Pakistan and living in California and I love this Darama Cruel Love.
    Specially Yi Yo-won she’s so innocent and know to how to act.
    Thanks KBS to show this great DRAMA.

5. lola March 11, 2008 at 6:20 am #

it seems that korean films trademark is most of the time revolving in a family affair and business or big company….that is why i like watching korean films..i am a filipina and thanks a lot for pirated film bcoz we are able to see these beautiful films..more power and please share us some latest news of my favorite actors like gong yoo and kwon sang won

6. Orchid March 18, 2008 at 11:53 am #

@jackie “Quite a good body” is an understatement. He has a great body. 😉

7. Jackie March 18, 2008 at 7:57 pm #

Good news! It has been announced that Kwon Sang Woo and Go Hyun Jung (Foxy Lady, HIT) will be starring in SBS “Daemul”

Go Hyun Jung plays the first ever Korean female President, Seo Hye-Lim who rose to prominence after ditching a career as a public prosecutor. This is after she arrested a mogul who masterminds organized crime in political circles. She helped the underprivileged as a human rights lawyer which she earned a reputation for caring for the people. The story unfolds upon a backdrop of “love and hate”, political intrigues and feuding.

Kwon Sang Woo is cast as the man who struggled to train his woman to be the President. (Professor Higgins?)

The creatives behind the series is director Kim Hyung Shik (Surgeon Bong Dal Hee) and writer Yoo Dong Yoon (The King & I). The original mahwa by Park In Kwon (War of Money) beared an “adult only” restriction and centers on the “love and ambition” that unfolds when a male escort seduces the female President. I think we can rest assured that it will be generally toned down in the drama.

The prduction team will be using scenes from the recent Presidential inauguration ceremony and with locations in Japan.

Go Hyun Jung is paired yet again with a younger man and for the third time as there is a 5 years age gap between Kwon Sang Woo and her.

So Orchid, isn’t it exciting that we are able to see “THE GREAT BODY” again so soon after Bad Love. I am looking forward to this drama which will follow after “On Air” ends.

8. Sonam May 17, 2008 at 5:15 pm #

The first few episodes started promisingly but then it became a train wreck. It should have been called Bad Drama. The cast was so good but ,,,no use if the script is bad. Also they made the main actress look so bad after the first few episodes. She’s so nice looking- tall and all and looked really nice as the cello player but later she had this fat heavy bangs and she looked really tired and puffy.

9. loulou July 25, 2008 at 11:00 am #

I love it

10. Gerley Elnar August 15, 2009 at 10:04 am #

i watch your movie and i love it .and i watch it again and again.

11. armie joy escolano August 15, 2009 at 10:11 am #

Hellow… Lee Yo Won, I love Ur movie Cruel Love so much..! And I Hope Someday we can meet in personal, a by the way im armie joy escolano of philippines.you know you have a lot of fans here in philippines so tell every celebrity there in korea to go here.thank you!

12. ieyra December 6, 2012 at 3:29 am #