18 January 2013, Friday New Zealand, Cathedral Cove Cathedral Cove was use as a location in the opening shot in the The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (2008). The film cuts to England, in which one year has passed since the Pevensie children returned from Narnia. On their route to their boarding school, the London [...]
10th January 2013, Thursday Wellington, Courtney Place & Te Papa Museum The World Premiere of Hobbit – An Unexpected Journey was held at the Embassy Theatre on the 28th November 2012 A view of the end of Courtenay Place near the Embassy Theatre as the premiere event for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey heats up. [...]
6th January 2013, Sunday Hobbiton Movie Set, Matamata, New Zealand I managed to squeeze a holiday to New Zealand, with my Mum & an Aunt from Canada who was here on holiday in Malaysia escaping the great Canadian Winter to visit another Aunt in New Zealand. I decided to drag my Mum & her sisters [...]
26th November 2012, Monday Mr Kim Taxi took us to Incheon Airport. Taxi fare W95,000 at 5am The weather was really freezing, Mr Kim tells that it will begin to snow soon. We are glad that we will be leaving as the weather has been gracious to us for the duration of our holidays. Then [...]
25th November 2012, Sunday We went for mass at 9am to the Myeongdong Cathedral Myeongdong Cathedral @ 9am mass Line 4 Myeongdong Station Exit 9 Inside Myeongdong Cathedral We are going to pay a visit to Holy Family Child Adoption Centre where we had sent a donation in March 2012 as Hwangbo sent our rice [...]
24th November 2012, Saturday We decided to meet up a few friends for Dim Sum at 11am, one of them just had a baby. Crystal Jade Shanghai Delight Hours: 11:30am-11pm. Hyundai Dept. Store, Apgujeong, 5th Floor 429 Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea. Phone: 02 3449-5864 Directions Line 3 Apgujeong Station Exit 6 Hyundai Dept. Store, [...]
23rd November 2012, Friday We decided to head out of Seoul & decided on Bojeong-dong Cafe Avenue.(보정동 카페거리) Bojeong-dong Cafe Avenue 1 It is a location in the drama Gentlemen’s Dignity where Kim Han Neul had suffered a wardrobe malfunction on her knitted dress The scene from the drama Gentlemen’s Dignity where Kim Han Neul [...]
- Dramatomy Holidays January 2013 – New Zealand 3 April 4, 2013
- Dramatomy Holidays January 2013 – New Zealand 2 April 4, 2013
- Dramatomy Holidays January 2013 – New Zealand 1 April 4, 2013
- Dramatomy Holidays November 2012 – Seoul 16 (End) February 6, 2013
- Dramatomy Holidays November 2012 – Seoul 15 February 5, 2013
- Smile, You MV – Vis A Vis (OST) November 24, 2009
- My Fair Lady MV – Hot Stuff (OST) August 21, 2009
- Smile, You MV – Smile (OST) November 8, 2009
- You’re Beautiful MV – Lovely Day (OST) October 15, 2009
- Painter of the Wind Eng Subs [EP 1-20 + Specials Complete] November 5, 2008
- soccer jerseys: Dong Yi Summary 25 | Dramatomy...
- The material called Damask has raised designs and is woven in a light weight. Duchesse Satin is a ]very lightweight hybrid of either silk and rayon, or polyester, and is woven into a satin authentic throwback jerseys finish, leaving it extremely silky. Ga: After I start your Rss feed it seems to be a ton o...
- Beatrice: Hi, Neat post. There's an issue along with your s...
- shops: I抎 must verify with you here. Which is not one t...
- Ara: wonderful put up, very informative. I ponder why t...