2nd June 2013, Sunday Myeongdong Cathedral @ 9am mass Myeongdong Cathedral Myeongdong DVD & CD shop Shinsegae Main Store staircase after shopping 3rd June 2013, Monday Depart Seoul (ICN) 11:00 am on flight MH67 Breakfast at Incheon Airport If you have time to spare before your boarding, you can go to the Traditional Korean Cultural […]
1st June 2013, Saturday We are to have lunch with our Korean friends at this restaurant Black’smith (Cheongdam-dong Store) Address : 48, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea. Tel: 02-3448-6100. Hours:11:00am-0200am Directions : Line 7 Cheongdam Station Exit 8, walk ahead until the next main street, restaurant on your right File Picture of Black’smith Cheongdam-dong Store It […]
31st May 2013, Friday Everland Daytime with Discount coupon: Adults 37,000 won / Teenagers 30,000 won / Children 27,000 won or else Adults 44,000 won / Teenagers 36,000 won / Children 34,000 won Gangnam Station Exit 10. Take bus 5800 to Everland. (Travel time: 50 min, but longer with traffic) Where to take the bus […]
30th May 2013, Thursday Korea National Police Heritage Museum Line 5 Seodaemun Exit 4. Walk ahead about 30m Sometimes you unexpectedly find a real treasure during your research for kids to do in Seoul. One place of such interest is the Korean National Police Heritage Museum located in Jongno District in central Seoul. The museum […]
29th May 2013, Wednesday Bogwangsa Temple (보광사) Goryeongsan Mountain – Eosilgak Hall – Memorial tablet of Choi Suk Bin is enshrine & was said to be her favourite temple We hired a taxi for a day to Paju @W300,00 Directions: Yongjang-ri Gwangtan-myeon Paju-si Gyeonggi-do Province Line 3 Gupabal Station Exit 2 Take Bus 333 and […]
28th May 2013, Tuesday The War Memorial of Korea (전쟁기념관) Line 4 & 6 Samgakji Station Exit 12. It is 5 min walk away from the station. Close on Mondays. If Monday is a holiday, it will be closed on the following day, instead The grounds of the War Memorial of Korea were once the […]
27th May 2013, Monday MBC Dramia, Yongin MBC Dramia 41 – Palace Ladies in the midst from Goddess of Fire Jung Yi MBC Dramia 42 – The wooden bridge MBC Dramia 43 – Dam Pyung Jun Martial art school from Gu Family Book 1 MBC Dramia 44 – Dam Pyung Jun Martial art school from […]
- Dramatomy Holidays May 25th – June 3rd 2013 Seoul for Kids 2 – 9-10 (End) October 20, 2013
- Dramatomy Holidays May 25th – June 3rd 2013 Seoul for Kids 2 – 8 October 20, 2013
- Dramatomy Holidays May 25th – June 3rd 2013 Seoul for Kids 2 – 7 October 20, 2013
- Dramatomy Holidays May 25th – June 3rd 2013 Seoul for Kids 2 – 6 October 8, 2013
- Dramatomy Holidays May 25th – June 3rd 2013 Seoul for Kids 2 – 5 October 6, 2013
- Smile, You MV – Vis A Vis (OST) November 24, 2009
- My Fair Lady MV – Hot Stuff (OST) August 21, 2009
- Smile, You MV – Smile (OST) November 8, 2009
- You’re Beautiful MV – Lovely Day (OST) October 15, 2009
- Painter of the Wind Eng Subs [EP 1-20 + Specials Complete] November 5, 2008
- Lyle: If you can paint, clean, or mow yards do that for ...
- sms kredits: The three special phone numbers you can call to ge...
- basketball gear bags: I read this article fully regarding the resemblanc...
- houston plumbers: We don't use any up to now used uniform and drop ...
- tifacil.net: Great blog right here! Also your website so much ...